Join our 'Own a Tree' Reforestation Project and share the information with family and friends to OWN more trees for free to build your forest!
These are the Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions for the promotional of ACCOMMODATION (hereafter “Promotion”) offered by VALLEY OF THE RAINBOW (hereafter "Business"), located at near Dullstroom, Mpumalanga.
1. These Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions apply to the Promotion offered by the Business and do not apply to any other services offered by and/or agreements with the Business.
2. Participation in the Promotion implies the participant agrees with these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions, as well as with all decisions the Business takes to ensure the Promotion runs smoothly.
3. If any provision in these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions is void or voided, the remaining provisions will remain in full force. The Business will replace the void provision with new a provision, whereby the purpose and scope of the original provision will be taken into account as much as legally possible.
4. The Business may at any time, in its sole discretion and without giving prior notice, change these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions, unless these changes are to the disadvantage of the participant.
5. The Promotion runs from dates as advertised.
6. Participation in the Promotion is only open to persons living in South Africa
7. Participants can participate in the Promotion by registering for the Promotion on the website www.rainbowvalley.co.za and agreeing to receive the Business’s newsletter.
8. Participants can increase their chances of winning the Promotion by inviting friends to join the Promotion and/or look at the Business website, by entering e-mail addresses from friends. Every invite will increase the participant chance of winning the Promotion.
9. Participation in the Promotion is excluded for employees of the Businessas well as anyone who is (in)directly involved in any way in the development and the
10. Participants under the age of 18 are excluded from participation in the Promotion.
11. The participant in the Promotion has a chance to win a free weekend in accommodation specified with a total worth of R6000.
12. THE PRIZE IS A FREE WEEKEND SPECIFIED IN ACCOMMODATION AS ADVERTISED.
13. Images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes. The actual versions of the prizes may differ.
14. Winners will be selected in an impartial and random manner by a computer system and will be notified by e-mail on the end date of the campaign. There will be no other correspondence about the result.
15. Exchanging or returning prizes is not possible. The prize is personal and not transferable or exchangeable for money.
16. To participate in the Promotion, no additional communication costs will be charged. Furthermore, no payment or purchase is required for participation in the Promotion.
17. The Company pays taxes to the tax authorities. The prizes mentioned are therefore tax-free for the winners.
18. The winner agrees to behave in accordance with any applicable rules of conduct of the Business and/or other third parties concerned at any locations of the Business and/or third parties.
RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY
19. The Business reserves the right, without obligation of giving any reason and at its own discretion, to exclude participants from participation of the Promotion if the participant violates these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions or any other legally applicable provision.
20. The Business also reserves the right to prematurely terminate, interrupt or change the Promotion at its own discretion and without prior notice and/or modify the prizes that can be obtained if it cannot be reasonably expected from the Business to adhere to the original terms, prizes and/or Promotion.
21. In the event of knowledge or suspicion of violations, fraud or abuse, the Business has the right to suspend participation and/or to declare participation invalid, without obligation of giving any reason.
22. Participants guarantee that that personal data provided during the participation procedure is correct, truthful, up-to-date and complete. The foregoing is required to be able to send any prize winners the prize, as well as sending the newsletter. The Business can provide this information to third parties if this is necessary for the provision or the delivery of the prize.
INFORMATION, COMPLAINTS AND QUESTIONS
23. Any complaints or questions about the Promotion, prizes or these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions may be sent directly to the Business e-mail [email protected]
24. The Company endeavours to respond to questions and complaints within 10 working days after receiving the complaint.
25. These Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions and further information about the Promotion are available on the Business’s website at www.rainbowvalley.co.za.