Winners must agree to allow their name and geographic location to be published via email and social media at the discretion of MEMBER SERVICES NETWORK INC.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
2. SPONSOR: MEMBER SERVICES NETWOK INC. 200 Broadhollow Rd. Ste. 207, Melville, NY 11747 USA
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Drawing is open to those who are eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Employees and agents of Member Services Network Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotional agencies and their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively, the "Drawing Entities") and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible.
4. HOW TO ENTER: This Drawing begins at: the time it becomes visible online. You may enter the Drawing by going to the designated web page at any time. (b) There is only one original entry allowed per person ("Entrant"). Any attempt by a participant to obtain more entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities or any other methods will void all of that participant's entries. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted.
The only allowable means for a participant to gain more entries is by use of the built-in referral system. Properly using this system will allow the Entrant to gain an additional number of entries for the Drawing. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Drawing without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Drawing is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the entry is submitted. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. POTENTIAL WINNER(S) SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Potential Winner(s) will be selected in a random computer generated drawing within 2 days following the end date and time of the Drawing, posted on the Drawing entry web page, by Sponsor or its designee. The Drawing decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Drawing ("Potential Winner(s)"). Potential Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail. The Potential Winner(s) must provide their mailing address and be a street address (no P.O. Boxes). If a Potential Winner(s) does not respond to the email within 5 business days or does not provide the Mailing Information he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. Provided that the Potential Winner(s) has complied with these Official Rules and meets all of the eligibility requirements set forth herein Sponsor shall declare the Potential Winner(s) the ("Winner(s)"). Return of any Sponsor communication as undeliverable will result in disqualification, an alternate Potential Winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing, and Sponsor shall repeat the Winner(s) selection and notification procedures set forth in this Section 5 until a qualified Winner(s) has been selected.
6. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: Prize: As listed on the Drawing entry form web page. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and total entry points compiled by each entrant.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of the Prize will be determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and total entry points compiled by each entrant. Each Entry will have an equal chance of winning. The Prize will be awarded. The Prize is awarded "AS IS" and without WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
Should the Drawing not accumulate 1000 unique Entrants or more, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Drawing or postpone until the required number of Entrants are achieved.
8. TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local and other taxes and any license, destination and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of Winner(s). Winner(s) may be issued a 1099 tax form (US only) for the ARV of the Prize.
10. INTERNET: If for any reason the Drawing is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Drawing or web site, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Drawing without notice and to select the Winner(s) from all eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Drawing.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE DRAWING MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Drawing, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Melville, New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Drawing, but in no event attorneys fees and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Drawing shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of New York.